Typical smell: Natural and lovely hay scent.
Available in two formats: 15 ml and 30 ml.
Moroccan Argan oil comes in two variants: Cosmetic and culinary. (Both are available in our collection).
How is it made?
To obtain this treasured oil, Moroccan women extract it through a time and labor consuming process and using a centuries-old technique, The argan nuts are cracked by hand into a paste and then kneaded paste by hand to extract the oil. Few cooperatives are still using traditional manual methods of extracting the oil but are a lengthy process that takes up to 20 hours of work and 40 kg of Argan fruit to produce 1l of argan oil.
Mimoena’s La Pure Argan Oil is the purest it can get.
What is it for?
This oil is a great natural moisturizer for hair and skin as it has great anti-inflammatory and powerful antioxidant properties and contains one of the highest levels of Vitamin E, fatty acids mainly oleic acid and linoleic acid, Omega 6&9.
• Perfect hair moisturizer
• Improves scalp health
• Prevents styling and coloring damage
• Improves hair grow
• Suitable for all skin types. Extremely efficient for skin with impurities and dry skins.
• Also for skin with medical conditions such as Eczema and Psoriasis
• Increases collagen and elastin production
• Cures burns and inflammation
• Regulates sebum secretion and balances out skin natural oils
• Prevents stretch marks, ideal for use during pregnancy.
• Best care for hands and nails.
• Suitable for baby skin